Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 2 - Day 3 & 4

Well, blogging may not be my strong suit, but at least I kept up with the running and the eating. Ran Wednesday and Friday. Still 4/4 interval, and still 34 minutes. I will say that it was very cold all week, and that might have something to do with how fast I was able to move, but probably not. Regardless, I was at the park four days this week, and except for one day (homemade macaroni and cheese with regular noodles) entirely gluten free. I paid for that one day, though. I had a headache all night and most of the next day. It could have been pms, but the timing is suspect.

Anyway, next week is a new week. I change up the interval, and probably slow down my time because I still walk faster than I jog. At this point I'm doing a 17 minute mile. Yay! I get to add in some other exercise as well. Gotta get the weight down, down, down. Ideally, I'd like to lose at least (the very least) lose 20 pounds by the end of February. That should get me into a size 12 and then I can wear most of the clothes in my closet. What a novelty!

But first, I need to get through next week.

No comments: