Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 3

Didn't get enough sleep last night... which had nothing whatsoever to do with making love to my husband at 3am... well, almost nothing. I couldn't sleep, so I figured, what the heck.

Had to get up and take Josh to school, so while I was up, even though working on 4 hours of sleep, I went for my walk/jog (should I be really honest and write "shuffle"). Because I didn't get enough sleep, I drank more water than usual and had to stop mid-track and have a potty-break. I also ate a full powerbar. Those things are rather nasty.

Anyway. Did the same interval, 6 walk/2 jog... and I'm really trying to actually jog, not shuffle. Time was 36 minutes, so 2 minutes shaved from yesterday.

Food for the day, aside from what was mentioned above, included 2 scrambled eggs with cheese, 2 pieces of bacon, and a slice of sourdough, and a late night helping of stew.

Tomorrow I'm taking off. Friday, I'll try to lose a few more minutes... under 30 might have been a bit too optimistic. A couple of good nights of sleep and a day of rest might do wonders, though. Not holding my breath.

No comments: