Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 2 - Day 1

One week down, five to go.

The first thing that I have to point out that I own one pair of lined workout pants. They are very tight, especially when I first put them on. This morning they fit quite nicely. Still a little tight around the waist, but my thighs didn't stretch the material to the point of a camel toe.

It was 36 degrees outside this morning and I still went to the park. I haven't accomplished much else today, but progress is progress. It is, after all, my first day off in a long while.

Unfortunately, I added 2 minutes to my last time. This is sad. I did, however, change my intervals. I jogged (okay, mostly shuffled) for 4 minutes and walked for 4 minutes.

I also bought a scale. It is still in the car... I will use it, I promise.

I ate a power bar and a banana this morning, and then for lunch I had a gluten-free grilled cheese sandwich and a cup of tomato soup. And some homemade hot chocolate. Dinner will probably be some Shepherd's Pie.

No comments: