Friday, September 28, 2007

Can I be clever and witty, too??

Before I say anything else, I would like to point out that blogger sucks because they don't offer Garamond as a font choice. I don't know why I am obsessed with this font, but I am.

So, I want to be clever. I go to sites like TWOP and if you don't know what that stands for, then never mind. I look at other blogs. And, dammit. People are freakin' clever. Even if their sentence structure. Sucks. They're cool. They make up names for people. They mock everything and find the geekiest things super cool. They don't over use the word "cool."

They don't start new paragraphs with "So" or "Anyway" and they don't over use the ellipsis...

I will be clever.
I will be witty.
I have boring friends.
No. I am boring.

But I'm supposed to be good with the writing skills. I will make up clever stories. I will have witty names for my friends. I will immerse myself in geek-pop culture!

Dammit, I'm good enough.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

You are clever and witty, and dammit, you are good enough!!!

Personally, I love Garamond as well. And Lydia, which is nowhere, ever. Death to Verdana!!!

Ok, I'm getting carried away over here.

Gidget said...

Death to Verdana is my new rally-cry!